Sunday, April 14, 2013

Recovering Blogger


Hi, my name is Tracee and I am a recovering blogger. It has been several months since my last blog post. I mean I'll write a post here and there but I never publish them. It's just too hard to commit to pushing that post button. What if my grammar is incorrect?  What if that picture of my pasta looks blurry? What if my fellow bloggers don't respect my blog? It was just too much! But I am here to say that I am committed to taking the first steps towards full recovery and a full blog!
“I [Tracee], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute [at least 4 posts a week], and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the [integrity of blogs everywhere].” quotation reference link.
 
Live Long and Prosper
LifeIrie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment